5841 Corporate Way, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
The Palms West Amateur Radio Club Inc. is a general interest radio club affiliated with the ARRL, the National Association for Amateur Radio, and the Palm Beach Amateur Radio Council.
We meet on the third Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM at the Royal Palm Beach Fire Station #28, 1040 Royal Palm Beach Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL.Our members come from all over Palm Beach County and bring a variety of interests and amateur radio experience to our club. Many of our members are affiliated with Palm Beach County ARES/RACES and/or participate in many public service events.
The PWARC, an ARRL Special Service Club,
- Operates several open club repeaters
- VHF on 147.045 (PL 110.9) ARES / SKYWARN
- UHF on 443.975 (PL 110.9) SARNET > State Wide Amateur Radio Network
- In partnership with the Palm Beach Packet Group www.pbpg.org
- Participates in Field Day every year in June
- Enjoys Saturday morning “Ham ‘n’ Eggs” breakfast, 9-10 AM at Friendly’s: 1001 SR-7, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411 In front of Regal Cinemas
- Administers Ham license tests every odd numbered month on the first Sunday at 10 AM (contact John, email@example.com)
- Hosts the Palm Beach County Ham Radio Festival and the Link McGarity WV4I Memorial Free Flea.
- And much more!
If you have an interest in Radio, Electronics, or just want to find out what all the buzz is about, please join us at our monthly meetings
For more information please contact:
President, John Samuels, K2CIB at 561-909-7150 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President,Robert Pease, KS4EC at – email@example.com