Come join us for the Spring 2017
WV4I Memorial Free Flea
Radio, Computer, and Electronics Flea Market
Saturday March 4th 2017 – 8am – 1pm
Fun – Prizes – 50/50 – Ham Radio Licensing Exams
Lampert Family Service Center
5841 Corporate Way
West Palm Beach Fl 33407
Talk-in on 147.045 -600 PL 110.9
Contact email@example.com for more information
Near 45th st. and I95
Go east on 45th st 1 light to Corporate Way then North to the end. Follow the signs.
The Palms West Amateur Radio Club Inc. is a general interest radio club affiliated with the ARRL, the National Association for Amateur Radio, and the Palm Beach Amateur Radio Council.
We meet on the third Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM at the Royal Palm Beach Fire Station #28, 1040 Royal Palm Beach Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL.Our members come from all over Palm Beach County and bring a variety of interests and amateur radio experience to our club. Many of our members are affiliated with Palm Beach County ARES/RACES and/or participate in many public service events.
The PWARC, an ARRL Special Service Club,
- Operates several open club repeaters
- Participates in Field Day every year in June
- Enjoys Saturday morning “Ham ‘n’ Eggs” breakfast, 9-10 AM at Friendly’s: 1001 SR-7, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411 In front of Regal Cinemas
- Administers Ham license tests quarterly on the first Sunday at 10 AM (contact John, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hosts the Palm Beach County Ham Radio Festival and the Link McGarity WV4I Memorial Flea Market.
- And much more!
If you have an interest in Radio, Electronics, or just want to find out what all the buzz is about, please join us at our monthly meetings
For more information please contact:
President, John Samuels, K2CIB at 561-909-7150 – email@example.com.
Vice President,Robert Pease, KS4EC at – firstname.lastname@example.org