The Palms West Amateur Radio Club Inc. is a general interest radio club affiliated with the ARRL, the National Association for Amateur Radio, and the Palm Beach Amateur Radio Council.
Our members come from all over Palm Beach County and bring a variety of interests and amateur radio experience to our club. Many of our members are affiliated with Palm Beach County ARES/RACES and/or participate in many public service events, including Food for Families, the March of Dimes Walkathon, and the South Florida Fair.
We meet on the third Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM at the Royal Palm Beach Fire Station #28, 1040 Royal Palm Beach Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL.
The PWARC, an ARRL Special Service Club,
- Operates an open club repeater on 147.045 (PL 110.9)
- Participates in Field Day every year in June
- Enjoys Saturday morning “Ham ‘n’ Eggs” breakfast, 9-10 AM at Steak &Shake on SR7 next to Publix south of Southern Blvd
- Administers Ham license tests every odd numbered month on the first Sunday at 11 AM (contact John, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hosts of the Palm Beach County Ham Radio Festival
- And much more!
If you have an interest in Radio, Electronics, or just want to find out what all the buzz is about, please join us at our monthly meetings
For more information please contact:
President, John Samuels, K2CIB at 561-909-7150 – email@example.com.
Vice President,Robert Pease, KS4EC at 561-358-9999 – firstname.lastname@example.org